Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FootReviver™ padded comfort insoles
( 3 Reviews )Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings03
Out of stock
Get some added comfort in your shoes with a pair of Footreviver padded comfort insoles! Designed to help ease foot and heel pain by fixing common foot problems such as overpronation to help reduce strain and pressure off your feet and improve shoe comfort.
- 1X pair of padded comfort insoles made to help stop foot and heel pain
- Inbuilt orthotic arch support helps to keep as much pressure off your arches as possible keeping your feet protected from overuse injuries like plantar fasciitis
- Perfect for people who are on their feet all day and want some added comfort and protection in their shoes
- Helps to fix pronation problems which can lead to injuries such as overpronation and supination during the gait cycle
- Added metatarsal pads help to ease ball of foot pain
- Made from medical grade EVA shock absorbent materials
- Available in UK shoe sizes 5-7 and 8-10
- 30 day money back guarantee.
SKU: N/A Category: Weak arches Tags: Blisters, Cushioning, Gel insoles, Heel Spurs, Memory foam, Metatarsal Pads, Work Boots
( 3 Reviews )
Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings03
These are simply the best! I have tried loads of different insoles to help ease my foot pain but non I tried worked except for these. I now wear them in all my shoes and haven’t had any problems with pain at all since wearing them. I just wish I bought these sooner and didn’t waste my money on all the other ones I bought from other sites… I must have wasted well over £100 on insoles that didn’t work
Did the job! Stopped my foot pain after a week of wearing 😀
by Peter J
Thought I would just post a quick summary of what I like and didn’t like about these insoles:
What I liked about them:
-Really good heel support that really helps stop you from getting heel pain
-Quite good at absorbing shock meaning you can run on hard concrete pavements with no trouble.
-Love the memory foam layer on top of the insoles, this really helps make your feet and shoes feel really good no matter how long your on your feet for!
-The inbuilt Metatarsal pad has helped to support the balls of my feet better and no longer get ball of foot pain
What I didn’t like about them
-Whilst they do have arch support the support wasn’t really enough for my feet (I much prefer the other footreviver arch support insoles for this).
-The insoles are a bit wide and bulky so it is a struggle to fit them inside narrow shoes.. but fit perfectly inside bigger shoes and boots.
Overall these are pretty decent insoles that are definitely worth buying if you suffer from heel pain or just want to make your shoes more comfortable.