FootReviver™ Sport insoles for Overpronation
- 1x Pair of FootReviver Orthotic sports insoles built with sport athletes and runners in mind
- A perfect choice for people with flat feet who are more susceptible to foot pain and injury
- Designed to adjust and correct excessive amounts of pronation during gait helping to ease strain and pressure off key parts of your feet
- Breathable to help keep your feet feeling fresh
- Built to be as lightweight as possible and to fit into just about any type of shoe
- Includes inbuilt arch support to take strain off your arches and help to reduce your risk of developing over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis
Overpronation is one of the most common causes of over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis in athletes. Correcting your pronation couldn’t be simpler by wearing a pair of these specially designed sport insoles.
- 1x Pair of FootReviver Orthotic Sports Insoles made to correct overpronation when you walk
- For both Men & Women
- Available in a range of different shoe sizes
- Recommended for treating and preventing Metatarsalgia, Bunions, Morton’s Neuroma, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Foot Drop, Achilles Tendonitis, Foot and Ankle Sprains and Strains, Shin Splints Arthritis, Gout and more!
- Designed with in built arch support that will correct your pronation and the bio-mechanics of your feet when you walk to reduce risk of foot injury and pain
- Made from shock resistant EVA material to help better protect you from shock damage when running
- Perfect for people who spend a lot of time on their feet and suffer from heel and foot pain
- Breathable design to keep your feet sweat and bacteria free.
- Ideal for people with high arches and flat feet
- Can be fitted inside any type of shoes quickly and easily