Over-pronation is one of the most common forms of bio-mechanical foot imbalances that can cause heel or foot pain. Ovepronation causes unnatural load to be placed on your feet when you walk and increase your risk of developing painful foot injuries such a plantar fasciitis. Wearing a pair of these orthotic insoles will help to stop excessive pronation by supporting your feet in correct the position.
- 1x pair arch support insoles (Left and right) perfect for taking strain and pressure off your feet
- Available in UK shoe sizes 3-7 & 7-11 (can be also trimmed to the right size).
- Made from lightweight, durable shock absorbing carbon fibre material
- Helps to correct common functional and bio-mechanical problems that have been linked to injuries such as over-pronation
- Ideal for people with flat feet or high arches. Having flat feet or high arches can make you more prone to developing over-pronation or supination when you walk increasing your risk of foot pain and injury. Wearing a pair of these insoles will help to correct your pronation and restore balance to your feet.
- Features arch support orthotic compression specially engineered to keep as much strain and pressure off important parts of your foot as possible
- Inbuilt heel cup and heel pads keeps pressure off your heel preventing heel spurs and Achilles tendonitis
- Full 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose if the insoles do not work for you