Bio-mechanical imbalances such as overpronation and supination when you walk can cause unnatural load and pressure on your feet, this can result in over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis. The best way to treat and prevent these injuries is to fix these underlining bio-mechanical imbalances, one way to do this is to wear a pair of orthotic insoles with added arch support such as these. These Footreviver insoles use the best orthotic support technology that will help to realign and reposition your feet helping to correct your gait and prevent common bio-mechanical imbalances from causing damage to your feet.
- 1x pair of orthotic insoles designed to correct gait and properly support your feet
- With specially crafted arch support prevents strain and pressure from damaging your feet and are ideal for treating and preventing plantar fasciitis and other common foot injuries
- Heel cup cups around heel and ankle helping to improve overall ankle stability
- Prevents over pronation stopping excessive pressure being placed on your feet when you walk
- Built to last! made from high-quality durable materials that will stand the test of time no matter how hard you train whilst wearing these insoles
- Absorbs shock and protects your lower limbs from damage
- With our special 30-day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose if for whatever reason you find that these insoles aren’t right for you then you can just send them back to us to receive a full refund, no questions asked!